United Methodist Churches
Morning service begins at 9:45 AM every Sunday morning, followed by a time of fellowship in the dining room. Sunday School for adults and children begins at 11:00 AM.
In 1885 the church was originally built one mile east, one mile south of Stark, and was known as the Shiloh Methodist Church of Stark. In 1892 it was moved to its present location and rechristened the Vincent Methodist Episcopal Churc'h of Stark.The church was remodeled and rebuilt in 1950. It once was considered part of the Five Rivers district but again became part of the Parsons District in 1983 when Stark joined Walnut, Hepler to make the current day three church charge. The church continues to rebuild and renew with open door, hearts and minds we welcome all who would come and worship with us.